Mental flexibility is essential for someone who leads and accompanies transformations. Even better when a certain level of ease comes with it. I am said to be quite that. I figure, that property might be related to being a Swiss-born German. Raised in Bremen, still my home. No coincidence I suppose, as the Hanseatic composure is proverbial.
- A-levels at the Altes Gymnasium of Bremen of 1528
- Industrial Engineer of Berlin and Berkeley
- Initial experience in hidden champion consulting
- C-level in concern and midcaps
- Directorships, managing and non-managing
- More than 20 years as professional Interim Manager in Europe, Africa, Arabia …